Common applications include necklace drives around trommel screens, transmission of power from large motors/gearboxes and as drag chains for large engineered components.
Heavy duty cranked link rotary drive chains are covered by ISO 3512:1992(E), ASME (ANSI) B29.10(M) and DIN 8182:1999 standards.
Non Standard Options
- Non Standard Pitches
- Bush Only Chains
- Special Pins
- Surface Coatings (Zinc, Nickel, Sherardized etc)
- Non Standard Links
- Drilled Links
- Pusher Dogs
- Stainless Steel (Standard 300 series or 400 series hardened round parts
- Non Standard Round Parts (V Rollers, special sizes, through pin lubrication etc)
- Non Standard Attachments
- All types of sprockets & rings to suit
- Other Options Upon Request